Creative Wall Clocks Designs

A clock is one of the oldest human inventions, and besides telling the exact time it often serves as an important wall-decorating accessory. No this is ear of technology and peoples mast wanted to see awesome designs which is creative and unusual and also suit the room. Classical design of a clock is already iconic, and you probably rarely see anything different than that. That’s why we want to shake things up a bit, and show you these 30 unusual and creative clock designs. I don’t know about you guys, but I really HATE hearing a clock tick tick when I’m trying to sleep, some times ago designer make clock without tick the clock hands move smoothly without tick but the design of clock is still bored, now in these collection you can see the real and amazing creative clocks which is attractive and unusual.

<math_nerd>
I really like the math clock, but I’m wondering why they used a quadratic for 7 with two roots. I don’t think that 7 o’clock is really the same as negative 6 o’clock…
</math_nerd>

Hi guys im Tiffany Ray a new member for this site, I hope that I’m welcome in this Forum and to know more about this site.

<a href=“http://www.okledlighting.com/”> LED High Bay lighting</a>

I am sandy from China, I like your post really.