Building a Tech Art Team for a New AAA Open World Game in Los Angeles at Yotta Games

Hello Everyone,

My team at Yotta Games is hiring Technical Artists for an unannounced AAA open world game early in development. We have several Tech Art openings involving Motion Capture, Rigging, Pipeline & Optimization. We are located in El Segundo, CA & working remote/hybrid. This would be a full-time role with benefits.

Salary range: $160k to $200k+

Apply here: Yotta Studios

Or contact me directly with questions: [email protected]

Thank you,

Amelia

Here are the links to apply via Linkedin:

Technical Artist - Rigging - Yotta Games hiring Technical Artist - Rigging (Unannounced AAA Game) in El Segundo, California, United States | LinkedIn

Technical Artist - Motion Capture - Yotta Games hiring Technical Artist - Rigging (Unannounced AAA Game) in El Segundo, California, United States | LinkedIn

I never would have thought that you could make so much money in this specialty.

Hello @HowardMathis,

The company I am working for, Yotta Games, has been very success in mobile games for the past 10 years and they are really excited to branch out into the AAA gaming space. The pay is competitive for the market as there is a lot of competition for Tech Art talent from the big gaming studios, especially in Los Angeles, where cost of living is high.

Hope that helps provide some additional context,

Amelia

This topic was automatically closed 83 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.