Anyone working with Houdini on here?

Hey everyone!

Long time lurker here. First of all it was awesome finally seeing other folks in-person! Unfortunately, I had to bolt out of the meetup to do a presentation.

Anyway, I’m currently working at Side Effects Software as a Technical Artist. I suppose it’s more along the lines of Developer Relations Technical Artist, but that’s a bit of a mouthful. I specialize in wrangling Houdini for games pipelines! Much of my focus is with working with effects, but I also do a lot of python tools development in Houdini ranging from building shelf tools to custom nodes.

If anyone’s using Houdini in their studio and has questions about integrating it into their pipeline, feel free to email me at [email protected]! Much of my role is working directly with clients on solving troublesome issues. If your studio happens to be in LA, definitely get in contact :slight_smile: Just want to let you guys know you have a contact at SideFX that you can bounce ideas and questions off of!

-Steve

Awesome thanks!

We definitely use Houdini here at Certain Affinity, and it’s great to know who to bug. =) Thanks for volunteering

It was nice meeting you at Siggraph :slight_smile: I will contact you for sure!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.