Airship is looking for a TA to join the team

Airship is a renowned external art partner with over 70 AAA game credits.
We are looking for a TA to support the team creating tools, scripts, and plugins and developing technical art production pipelines and strategies to service our clients.

The applicant should be experienced in Python, C++, maya Api, Maya plug-in development.
Rigging, skinning, cross platform and standalone software development is a plus.

The ideal candidate would work on-site in the UK office, however remote work will be considered for this role.

contact [email protected]

Hi JHarford

what’s about remote from France? Is it possible?

Yes, remote in France is okay.
Apologies for the delayed response, however if you’re still available please send an email to [email protected]

Hi JHarford,

no prob, it’s a good surprise for me, but as a versatile rigger, i would better like to discuss about the character artist position if it’s possible to do it from France too.

I’m actually working on a Venom bust which is not ready yet (for my demoreel) but lot of things are working very well right now so i can show it
I have some shots from my last 2y productions at Dwarf Studio (tv shows for technicolor then Disney/Pixar before they retired)

So I have both technical and artistic skills to assume this position, the only one thing i’m missing is the knowledge about game engines, but this is something i would learn that’s why i have a real interest in working with Airship Images.

Mathieu

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.