Senior Character Artist
As a Senior Character Artist, you will develop art content for characters and contribute quality art to the game. You will collaborate with leads, concept artists and designers to ensure art supports the overall gameplay experience.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ shipped console titles or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the games industry
- Strong proficiency in Unreal Engine 4, Maya, Zbrush and Substance Suite
- Strong technical modelling skills
- Understanding of human and creature anatomy
- High attention to detail and ability to translate concepts and ideas
- Be able to prioritise tasks to ensure that deliverables are completed on time
- A team player who can train and mentor other artists as required
This is a full-time employment so you need to be able to relocate to Wellington, New Zealand.
How to apply:
Email your CV to Dave at jobs(at)a44games.com